The objective of Municipal Wastewater treatment is to remove biological, chemical and physical pollutants before plant effluent is discharged back to the environment. Depending on the sources of the Wastewater and the bodies of water into which the effluent will be discharged, the treatment process can include any number of the processes listed below to ensure sufficient water quality.
We have the equipment partnerships our customers need to address the strictest discharge requirements.
- Screening and Straining
- Grit Removal
- Chemical Addition
- Coagulation and Flocculation
- Aeration and Biological
- Sedimentation and Clarification
- Aeration (BOD, COD, Ammonia)
- Nutrients (Nitrogen and Phosphorus)
- Metals (Heavy metals, Chromium, Selenium, etc.)